If you like working in a fast paced, fun environment and you are good with people, look no further! Marco's Pizza is one of the fastest growing pizza chains in the country.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be able to demonstrate you are committed, hard-working, honest and friendly.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Reliable transportation to and from work (daily)
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to work with computers
• Ability to assist the General Manager with team building
• Ability to coach and lead a team with no supervision
• Ability to maintain a positive atmosphere of teamwork and full of energy
• Ability to communicate to all team members
• Sales Skills
• Be professional with all Marco's Pizza customers
• Promptly handle all customer concerns by delighting each of our customers
• Willing to open and close our store according to Marco's Pizza standards; including counting nightly inventory and cash control
• Willing to be coaches to higher management levels
• Willing to perform all Marco's Pizza Shift Management functions and store operations
• Willing to perform and uphold Marco's Pizza daily cleaning duties
• Willing to maintain a safe and organized restaurant for employees and customers
• Day and Evenings are required
• Weekdays and Weekends are required
• We are closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and Easter Sunday.
• Applicant must be able to use their hands and arms repetitively, stand for extended periods of time, use their feet repetitively (specifically walking around), bend over, twist body and head, reach above shoulder level, kneel to ground level, push and/or pull, or move and/or lift up to 50 pounds. Occasionally, the applicant may need to push and/or pull, or move and/or lift over 51 pounds.
Posting ID: 53806033Posted: 2020-07-14