We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Enter quotes, orders and shipments into system
- Receive and check in inbound purchase orders
- Assist in account payables and receivables
- Answer inbound telephone calls and emails
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
A History Of Growth And Excellence
Liberty Steel Fabricating was founded in 1998 by Andrew G. Gantenbein. Initially started as a company fabricating metal parts & prototypes, today our engineers & skilled trades, along with state of the art equipment, support manufacturing within our 65,000 square foot facility and supply a variety of manufactured parts to industries throughout North America. In 2018 we re-branded to Liberty 3D Technologies due to our growing capabilities in several areas of manufacturing beyond fabricating.
In The Beginning
Liberty began in 1998 as Liberty Steel Fabricating, Inc. with owner Andy Gantenbein and one other employee.
“Basically, I had the shirt on my back,” says Gantenbein. “I had part of a 14,000 square foot building. I had no equipment except an office and a telephone. I was a broker, and as things started rolling, I began buying equipment to provide better service to my customers. At the time, I had about 15 years of experience in metalworking with a mechanical engineering background.” The business strategy of owner and founder, Andrew Gantenbein, is to embrace change, converting risk into opportunity.
Posting ID: 563040304Posted: 2020-09-21