- Soft Collections
- Assisting customers in reorganizing their debt
- More customer service oriented than collections
- Handle 75-125 inbound and outbound calls daily (mostly voice mails)
- Use customer service skills to determine customer's reasons for delinquency and offer appropriate solutions based customer's situations (they are collecting on accounts that are 5-29 days past due)
- Negotiate payment arrangements on past due accounts
- Use time management skills to balance the quantity and quality of calls made and received as well as meeting deadlines for any assigned projects
- Use organizational skills to manage resources and locate references to maximize efficiency while on the phone
- Use verbal communication skills to gain a clear understanding of customer's situations, advise them of their options, and negotiate agreeable payment arrangements
- Use written communication skills to clearly and concisely document customer's accounts of all necessary information required
Best vs Average:
- outgoing and wants a long term career
- ability to have tough conversations with customers
- Excellent communication skills.
First day there will be orientation and parer work. They will then do online modules.
Day 2: Shadow a senior rep
Day 3: Learn keyboarding and how to enter all information into the system.
Day 4: More keyboarding and learning how to open tasks and talking sessions
Day 5: Talking sessions, then they start putting it all together.
8-5 Monday through Friday. They do have required overtime when they are busy which could require them to come in at 7:30 and also work late at times. They do not work Saturdays but if they are busy overtime on Saturdays will be required as needed.
Customer Accounts hour
2 days of 11-8(either Monday/Tuesday or Wednesday/Thursday) and 8-5 the other 3 days. They work required overtime every other Saturday from 8-12.
Customer Service hours
Monday - Friday 8-5.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.