This is a skilled/unskilled position. Laborers will be required to assist in cleaning concrete plants, pavers, equipment. Laborer must be able to work under stressful conditions and work overtime when required. This position requires day to day interaction with other employees. Contribute to the Team effort for success by working wherever they are needed when they are available.
· Able to work in all kinds of weather conditions in order to maintain a safe and productive work site
· Able to complete jobs from start to finish
· Provide labor/assistance with all aspects of our construction needs.
· Able to maintain confidentiality and be above reproach with regards to all V.K. Knowlton Construction and Utilities, Inc. matters
· Operate all equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
· Must not use any drugs or substances that would interfere with the ability to drive safely.
· Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Have the willingness to work in a team environment and assist co–workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
· Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and / or MSHA.
· Must be capable of working independently without constant supervision.
· Must be able to perform the work required in a timely manner and maintain adequate production
· Laborer to Foreman
· Quality of finished jobs meet or exceed standards
· Deadlines are met or exceeded
· Positive feedback received from Foreman, Super Foreman and Superintendents on communications and exchange of information