The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos' Defense Group has an opening for a Portfolio Director for the GIG Service Management - Operations II (GSM-O II) contract. This contract includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). It also includes support to other key tasks for DISA, including the transformation of DISA's operational mission through innovation, and support to DISA's mission partners.
The successful candidate will report to the GSM-O II Vice President/Program Manager and will be fully responsible for a portfolio of task orders supporting the operations/sustainment, maintenance/repair and integration services of the DISN/DODIN. An imperative of the position will be to deliver the innovative and transformative technical solution proposed by Leidos as part of the GSM-O II offering, which will assist in modernizing DISA's network. The successful candidate must have a proven history of leadership of programs/portfolios which exceed $100M in annual revenue. The successful candidate will work closely with the GSM-O Chief Architect, the GSM-O Engineering Sr. Manager, and the GSM-O Special Projects Portfolio Director to successfully instantiate these solutions, while achieving significant cost efficiencies year over year for the DISA customer.
The successful candidate primary responsibilities will be:
• Overall programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) responsibility for the execution of the task orders in the NetOps Portfolio
• Communicate critical and time sensitive program-related information directly to the GSM-O II Program Manager, or other delegated Government program personnel
• Deliver the technical and cost efficiency commitments of the GSM-O II Innovation offer, including aggressive Levels of Performance for network operational availability and network service restoral
• Perform as key point of contact for client relations and engage regularly to determine priorities based on the Customer guidance
• Engage with other GSM-O portfolio managers, task order managers, and team members across GSM-O's globally dispersed team
• Create continuously improved service delivery
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 12 plus years combined experience managing and/or executing the planning, provisioning, and delivery of network services, and/or other technically complex information technologies services to large organizations internationally.
• Experience shall include regular communications with the supported organization's senior executives and direct accountability for managed activities.
• Candidate must possess an active DOD Secret level security clearance, and be eligible to obtain and maintain a Top Secret level clearance.
• Previous experience as a Senior Program Manager or equivalent with broad expertise guiding project and operations across multiple related IT disciplines throughout the project lifecycle
• Possesses broad IT Knowledge base with key IT technologies to include but not limited to: Network Infrastructure Operations, Cloud Technologies, IA and CND
• Excellent written and oral communication capability
• Experience and ability to successfully negotiate and influence others to understand and accept new concepts, practices and approaches. Ability to drive employee culture change and transformation.
• Experience estimating all technical and operations costs with the IT enterprise
• Experience identifying and assessing business impacts to proposed changes to a largely technical solution or enterprise operations
• PMP certification
• ITIL Certification
• TS/SCI Eligible in JPAS
• Prior experienced with DISA and DISA's support to mission partners
External Referral EligibleExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:SecretTravel:Yes, 25% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ManagerJob Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.