Kelly Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Contract Daily I&E Maintenance Field Planner in Seadrift, Texas! Do you have what it takes?!
The I&E Maintenance Field Planner will be responsible for supporting the planning of electrical and instrumentation based work so that it can be carried out in Safe, Efficient and Effective manner. The Daily I&E Maintenance Field Planner will support the use of the maintenance management systems to incorporate job plans which take into consideration required resources, materials, equipment, isolation of energy and Dow’s safety standards. Along with system and standard application, the planner will be responsible for job package creation with details for work execution including the support of the site procedure use policy.
This individual will be responsible for the planning of Predictive/Preventive Maintenance, Repair Maintenance and will support planning of Daily Maintenance Electrical Outages.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage active Electrical and Instrumentation backlog
- Review work order job scopes for completeness
- Perform field visits for planning when required
- Identify and order materials required for job completion
- Identify resources and equipment needed for job completion
- Plan job details maintenance management system
- Define job plan scheduling logic
- Create jobs packages with work execution details
- Support Weekly Scheduling Process
- Ensure job plans are archived
- Support improvements to PPM program
- Support Site Planner Team where needed
- Minimum of 5 years maintenance experience within an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Strong Background with Electrical and Instrumentation Systems
- Be proficient in computers to perform job tasks.
- Strong leadership skills are critical.
- Able to work in an empowered team environment.
- Able to prioritize a high activity work load and be a self-starter.
- Able to respond quickly and use good judgment.
- High tolerance for change is critical for this new role.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships across a broad spectrum of operations, maintenance, engineering, purchasing, contract personnel, and all support groups.
- A valid U.S. driver’s license.
- 40-hour work week consists primarily of 4-10s.
- Able and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Travel is minimal but must be willing when needed.
- Strong work ethic.
- Have a high regard for personal safety and the safety of others.
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
Able to meet the following physical demands of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Stand 50% of the time.
- Walk for extended periods of time
- Work at heights, climb stairs and ladders.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment, including but not limited to respirator.
- Our safety equipment has weight restrictions. In order to qualify, you must be able to use standard safety equipment which is rated for someone who weighs 300 pounds or less.
- Associates degree or higher in Instrumentation or Electrical discipline.
- Understanding of Instrumentation and Electrical Diagrams
- Experience with Dow maintenance processes and tools (SAP, Repair and Maintain Work Process, etc.)
- Experience in activity coordination and planning.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Kelly Services is committed to employee inclusion through our dedication to foster an innovative workforce by recognizing, celebrating, and embracing the diversity that all Kelly employees bring to our organization and our customers.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.