Provides professional nursing care to patients within a Physician's Practice. Professional nursing practices, requiring specialized knowledge, critical thinking, judgment, and skill are performed in accordance with practice policy, procedure, and philosophy.
This position will support the Coronavirus Management Team (CMT) efforts, as well as the primary care population health efforts on an ongoing basis. Minimum Education and Experience:
| ADN Graduate of accredited nursing school
| BSN, Certification in Specialty
| At least two years clinical nursing experience in a physician practice or hospital environment
| Three or more years in a physician practice or hospital setting.
| Microsoft office suite
| EMR EPIC
Certifications or Licensure:
| Active License RN
American Heart Association issued BLS and ACLS
|Special Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Clinical Database software
- Strong learning and memory skills; ability to process verbal communications efficiently
- Must be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Ability to collect data, problem solve, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- Ability to perform under stress to when confronted with emergency or critical situations
- Ability to perform a variety of duties and multi-task, without loss of efficiency or composure
- Ability to clearly communicate, present ideas, facts, and clinical information
- Ability to maintain interpersonal relationships, facilitating task accomplishments, cooperating and resolving conflicts, recognizing needs and being sensitive to others.
Posting ID: 566126209Posted: 2020-08-03