We are Servpro of Cedar Mill. We are excited to expand our service territory into Clatsop and Columbia counties. Are you a skilled handyman that possesses the hands-on skills to truly deliver results? If you have experience in water mitigation, construction repair, construction cleaning, painting, drywall, flooring, demolition, restoration, or mold mitigation you might have found the perfect position to apply for. As a Damage Restoration and cleaning technician with SERVPRO, you will specialize in damage restoration, and build back services. This means every day brings a new challenge, a new project, and an unparalleled mission to make sure the job is done correctly. You will get to work with an exceptional team who is got your back and build growth throughout time. We are growing as a company, and we are looking for someone who will contribute to the growth.Some positions that might relate:
- Job Site Managers
- Damage Restoration Technicians: aka "Water techs"
- Fire and Mold technicians
- Skilled or Entry-level painter, carpenter, laborer
- Skilled Trades
Description of Duties:
- Complete high-quality construction build back jobs
- Apply working knowledge to complete restoration jobs
- Utilize controlled demolition with engineering controls
- Fire, water, and mold: Damage Restoration technicians
- Documenting projects and working closely with the latest technology and equipment with continual growth and hands-on training.
- Working with clients and customers throughout the job process to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Driving and maintaining SERVPRO vehicles
- Go through ongoing company training and development program to reach your highest potential
Desired skills and requirements:
- Experience in the trades/manual labor, sheetrock install and repair, painting, demolition
- Management experience in any field
- Outgoing personality, able to connect with people effectively
- Ability to effectively lead teams and motivate others
- Comfortable with ladder work and confined spaces and dirty environments
- Capable of learning new technology in the Damage Restoration field to work with insurance
- Willing to work occasional evening and weekends when necessary.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to maintain a clean work environment and pay close attention to detail.
Not only will you get to improve on your skills, and have new daily projects... But you'll also work closely with a tight-knit team that strives to keep the working environment fun, connected, and motivated to work!- COMPETITIVE compensationIf you're ready to be part of a hard-hitting team, and you feel that you qualify position... Let us know why! Top candidates will be contacted.Servepro of Cedar Mill/Oak Hills is committed to providing equal opportunities for all qualified applicants. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.
Posting ID: 595007464Posted: 2021-01-25