The Clatskanie, Oregon team is seeking a team oriented Oregon Licensed Electrician with great problem solving skills.
This job is to support the Clatskanie mill; no travel required!
You will execute your role within a group that embrace innovation, continuous improvement and provides educational opportunities to continuously sharpen your professional skills.
- Provide preventive and predictive maintenance of the electrical distribution system
- Interpret drawings, schematics, blueprints, specifications, codes, ordinances and other documentation of equipment and systems within the plant
- Continuously evaluate and analyze electrical quality and safety processes and procedures
- Proactively communicate with departments and outside vendors to ensure proper operation and maintenance of systems and equipment
- Model, implement and comply with company work and safety rules and related industry regulations
- Safely install, maintain and troubleshoot electrical systems including components of machinery and equipment
- Utilize PLC knowledge/troubleshooting skills to assist in designing and repairing electrical systems
- Identify new approaches or best known methods to foster our continuous improvement mentality
- A minimum of 5 years electrician maintenance experience with an Oregon (or reciprocal state) Electrician License (or ability to obtain one within 6 months)
- Proven experience or expertise in the following technical areas:
- Temposonic linear positions
- Schematics, understanding and troubleshooting
- Computer skills, experience with preventive maintenance software preferred
- Understanding of PLC's with ability to troubleshoot
- Electrical maintenance experience with MCC's, VFD's, conveying and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics, blueprints, specifications, codes, ordinances and other documentation of equipment and systems
- Strong understanding of codes and ordinances
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and highly self-motivated individual
- Establish and maintain working relationships with internal and external business partners
- Experienced in implementing safety procedures in the workplace
Benefits: We are hiring people who are passionate about what they do every day, have a desire to make a difference and thrive in a team environment.
- Safe work environment and safety training
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Medical related leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement / Apprenticeships / Training
- Paid Time off & Paid Holidays
- Retirement Program
- Access to company owned land for recreation
For more details about employee benefits and Stimson values: www.mystimson.com
As an equal employment opportunity company, we value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Posting ID: 583358976Posted: 2021-01-23