Red Dot Corporation, a global leading manufacturer of premium mobile HVAC units and components for heavy-duty commercial and military vehicles, is currently recruiting for an Area Team Lead in our Tukwila, Washington facility.
The primary responsibility of the Human Resources Assistant is to provide support for the Human Resources team. In this temporary, part-time role, be responsible for data entry, organizing, filing, customer service and other general clerical tasks. Must ensure confidentiality and sensitivity.
• Maintain confidentiality regarding employee and applicant information.
• Filing, and ensuring files are compliant with Department of Labor and other government agencies standards.
• Performs general clerical responsibilities, such as: file maintenance, creating name badges, term file removal and storage, and respond to general employee inquiries.
• Assist with HR projects as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.. Requirements:
1. Must be detail oriented and demonstrate experience managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
2. Must be able to take initiative with work load, and work in a team environment with strong, positive, approachable interpersonal communication skills
3. Must have ability to work in a fast paced, high stress level environment. Must have a sense of urgency.
4. Must be enthusiastic, flexible, dependable and professional.
5. Must keep confidentiality and use discretion.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent, preferred
• Previous administrative experience preferred
• Interest in Human Resources Field
Located right where I-5 meets 405, Red Dot is conveniently located just minutes away from the heart of Tukwila, and 10 minutes away from Seattle.
Red Dot is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.