The Amazon Appstore is revolutionizing the way people play games, get digital content, and integrate devices throughout their home. We're building a complete experience that brings together all of our customers' devices and content through Alexa, Fire TV, Fire tablets, apps, games, and other Android devices. Our team is highly collaborative, nimble, and focused on results.
Are you interested in re-defining the mobile apps industry? We still believe its day one and need your innovative ideas to continue growing our mobile business in a unique way. The Amazon Appstore team is looking for a customer-centric business development (BD) professional to drive content selection and partner success in the Apps and Games categories. This is a great opportunity to deliver the next generation of content experiences for customers across Amazon's entertainment device products and services.
The Sr. BD Manager will split their time between helping source, manage and drive growth from app and game developers. Our ideal candidate will have deep experience in mobile monetization models, business analytics, strategic relationship building, and deal negotiation. In addition, the candidate will enjoy improving the customer experience for both developers and end users.
* Identify and engage leading app and game developers
* Manage the developer pipeline and report status to key stakeholders
* Work with cross-functional teams to enable the successful recruiting and on-boarding of developers.
* Manage developer relationships with app and game developers
* Deliver persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations and documents to senior decision makers
* Advocate internally for developer features and functionality that will help facilitate a world class experience
* Create actionable steps to achievement of big, ambiguous ideas
* Drive adoption of Amazon devices and related platform services as the primary point of contact for strategic content partners
* Work with product, marketing, and senior leadership to grow the Amazon apps ecosystem on our evolving device family
* Define the success metrics and improve product roadmap by communicating market opportunities and partner feedback to cross-functional teams
* BA/BS degree
* 5+ years of relevant experiences in business development or game publishing
* Experience sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
* Experience discussing basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Posting ID: 562031163Posted: 2020-10-23