Cascadian has built a reputation for providing exceptional installations of pavers and pedestal pavers. Employing a skilled team that delivers value-engineered projects with a high level of skill. We are looking to expand our team and seek a Construction Laborer that wants to grow their career.
All levels of knowledge and experience are welcomed to apply.
You will perform tasks involving physical labor on commercial and high-end residential construction sites while safely operating hand and power tools. Prepare and maintain safe and clean job sites for paver and pedestal paver installations. Involvement in daily cleaning of project areas, installing various pavers, grading aggregates, assisting in the daily maintenance of tools and heavy equipment. Work will regularly be performed close to moving equipment and outside conditions.
Essential Responsibilities & Functions
- Ability to communicate and understand written and oral instructions
- Work independently and alongside Cascadian team members and other trades on projects.
- Attend monthly and other assigned training, continually strive to improve your knowledge of paver installation standards and practices.
- Safely complete tasks that may include lifting, pushing, and carrying heavy objects. Walk and stand for long periods of time; work in a generally loud environment; work and perform physical labor under at times adverse weather conditions.
- Willingness to travel outside the Seattle area on occasion.
Employment Opportunity Includes
- Above average compensation package
- Room for advancement and recognition for outstanding performance
- Access to industry-leading technology
- Performance-Based Incentive Program
- Paid Time Off, in addition to Sick PTO
- Employee driven payscale
- Industry training and certifications
- Amazing Health, Dental, and Vision plan - 75% employer contribution
Cascadian was founded on the idea of sustainable practices that, in the field, have a larger impact on our region as a whole. Exceeding industry best practices ensures that our work lasts for decades to come. Since our founding, we continuing to lead the industry through iterative, progressive techniques that start well before our team arrives on site.
Coupled with our educational and consultative efforts, we continue to be a key technical resource for numerous Architects, Engineers, and Contractors. Addressing issues in stormwater management, interlocking paver design, sub base specification, overburden, and pedestal paver methods.
What We Do
Storm-water management solutions that excel in a variety of applications.
Industry-leading results that can withstand the toughest traffic patterns.
Elevated systems that provide unique solutions for today’s architectural goals.
How We Do It
Excellence, in craftsmanship
A successful installation goes beyond the finished surface. It needs to be flawlessly executed from start to finish, lasting decades of serviceable life. Your clients expect quality we work, we deliver on it.
Materials, Methods, and Results
Legal and compliant whilst flawlessly delivering your project. Our crews control dust, manage slurry, and see that every piece of scrap is recycled. Performing to highest standards. Meeting the required functions.
Partnerships that are built to last
Construction sites can be ordered chaos, and at times managing them can be exhausting. We strive to empower project managers with timely solutions, and visibility into our process
Posting ID: 568031846Posted: 2021-01-21