is seeking CNA's and HCA's
for Seattle area clients
MORNING or AFTERNOON HOURS
As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you'll enjoy a safe working environment, competitive pay, a complete benefits package, and many employment perks including:
Never has the need for Home Care been more crucial than during this COVID-19 crisis. Seniors are finding the safest place for them to be is at home.
As more seniors make the decision to stay home, the need for experienced caregivers, like yourself, becomes more critical.
If you are feeling COMPELLED TO SERVE, want to MAKE A DIFFERENCE, and are WELL-VERSED in UNIVERSAL PRECAUTIONS, we'd like to hear from you!
Home Instead CAREGivers must meet the following requirements:
- A schedule that suits your availability (20 hours/week minimum)
- Competitive pay, PLUS overtime and holiday pay
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time between clients
- Simple IRA with a 3% match
- Cell phone discounts
- Daily wellness check
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Free CEU's
- On-site training
- 24/7 administrative support
- Experienced and profession support team
- and much more!
- Active (or pending) CNA or HCA license
- 21 years old or older
- Valid driver's license with auto insurance (preferred)
- Ability to read, write, speak and follow verbal/written directions in English
- Reliable and punctual
- Honest and trustworthy
CALL US: (206) 622-4663
A REWARDING CAREER AS A HOME INSTEAD CAREGiver IS BUT A CLICK AWAY!
Each Home Instead Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 601950247Posted: 2021-01-26