Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes painting assignments in offices, residential buildings, recreational and other public facilities related to the Embassy work sites and residential quarters under the guidance of and as directed by the Carpentry Shop Foreman.
- Installs, maintains and repairs ceramic wall tiling as required in the above areas.
- Performs a variety of other related duties as assigned such as, but not limited to, preparing areas for painting, cleaning up areas and equipment after the job is done, etc.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Have completed secondary school or obtained a GED, and possess a valid driver's license.
- Must have at least three years' experience as a painter.
- A certification in painting from a vocational/technical school is desirable.
- Knowledge of paints, paint-mixing equipment, sprayers, etc. is required. A Top Secret clearance is required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Posting ID: 608312989Posted: 2021-02-25