The Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock is looking for a full-time overnight Front Desk Agent to join their Front Office Operations Team!
Looking for someone with open availability to work from 11:00 pm - 7:30 am five nights a week. Schedule may vary based of business needs. Must be able to work holidays and weekends. Hourly wage of 14.25 per/hr
plus Hilton offers great benefits such as Health, Vision, Dental Insurance, as well PTO - Paid Time Off, and 401K Match, and other awesome Hilton Perks! A free, meal will be provided during your shift!
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S
. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine . This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list's 21 year history! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application! What will I be doing?
As a Front Desk Agent, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her.
- Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries.
- Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction.
- Answers calls originating from external and internal sources. Directs caller to appropriate extension or room. Verifies last name of guest for all room calls. Assists guests with directions or other required information. Directs hotel staff to assist guests, upon request. Communicates to callers in a clear and concise manner. Inputs/writes messages using proper grammar and spelling. Verifies names and telephone numbers.
- Properly handles all incoming urgent matters or emergencies for the guests and hotel. Works with hotel management and/or security in order to calmly direct appropriate action. Appropriately documents all emergencies.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
-Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
-Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
-Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
-Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
-Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
-Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!