Techline, Inc. is seeking a Warehouse Associate to work in the Shawnee, OK branch. This position will be responsible for safely handling material, tracking warehouse inventory, loading/unloading deliveries, and more.
- Safely operate warehouse equipment (i.e. pallet jacks, forklifts, and push carts)
- Maintain warehouse to keep clean
- Follow all Company safety procedures, including performing daily safety inspections
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
Skills and abilities:
- Able to work in a warehouse environment, adapting to seasonal temperature changes and inclement weather.
- Able to meet physical requirements. Actions include but are not limited to, standing, walking, bending, twisting, stooping, reaching, climbing ladders, cutting wire, lifting 70 pounds, and more.
Employee benefits include:
- Employer-paid medical/dental/life/disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Generous paid leaves
- And more!
This position is subject to a background check. Any job offer is contingent upon receipt of results of a satisfactory background check.
Techline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Posting ID: 582243269Posted: 2020-10-30