Accurately and efficiently prepares and cooks pizzas and chicken. Prepares and portions food products prior to cooking. Also performs other duties in the areas of food and final menu preparation, including boxing and garnishing of pizzas.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepares a variety of pizzas for cooking in the oven.
• Prepares a variety of chicken items and cooks them in a fryer.
• Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
• Knows and complies consistently with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
• Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food product at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
• Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work area.
• Follows proper boxing procedures and garnish set-up for all pizzas and chicken items.
• Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
• Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
• Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
• Attends all scheduled staff meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
• Answers the phone and takes orders.
• Participates in cleaning projects.
• Displays positive and co-operative attitude while working.
• Reports to work with a complete and clean uniform.
• Possess or arranges for transportation. Shows up to work in a punctual manner.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the kitchen manager or manager on duty.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, guests, and kitchen personnel.
• Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift item up to 50 pounds.
• Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to nine hours).
Posting ID: 576779891Posted: 2021-01-12