*If you are an existing Team Member and would like to apply for this role, please reach out to your Managing Partner and let them know you are interested*
The Torchy's legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea, a dedicated executive chef, and a food trailer to now operating in dozens of locations across multiple states. OUR MISSION: Be Damn Good. OUR VISION: Serve people the best damn tacos. OUR WHY: Passion. OUR MOTTO: Devil is in the details.
Here’s what we need:
Front of House Team Members are the face of Torchy’s Tacos to our guests. A Front of House Team Member must be outgoing and friendly to ensure the best possible experience for each and every guest. Responsibilities may include the following positions: Cashier, Runner, and Busser.
What to Expect:
- Working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Providing Damn Good customer service to our guests every single time
- Working with a Point of Sale system if placed in a Cashier position
- Having fun!
Let’s TACO ‘bout perks:
- Sweet discounts
- Benefits including health insurance and paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- 401K after 2 years
- Hourly pay plus tips
- Flexible schedules
- The ability to express your individuality
- Incredible growth opportunities. This is more than just a job…it can lead to a Damn Good career!
Posting ID: 562977424Posted: 2020-08-12