Pridestaff is hiring for Warehouse Associates for a fast growing company in Akron!
Work schedule is Monday through Friday. Hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
-Client is located on the BUS LINE!
Pay is $12.00 per hour
Client is looking to hire qualified candidates immediately!
Great atmosphere and clean facility! Work life balance with weekends off and always work day shift!
General warehousing functions to include shipping, receiving, checking in merchandise, order fulfillment, product receipt and facility maintenance services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Packing, sealing and labeling products
- Pick and pack stock using best practices and following company standards.
- Shipment verification of all packed stock.
- Preparation of shipment labels for the delivery of packages by UPS, USPS and other common carriers.
- Unload freight from common and containerized carriers.
- Store, sort and place all received stock on racks, shelves or in bins according to the locater system.
- Load freight to common and containerized carriers.
- Perform general cleaning functions (i.e. sweeping, dusting, mopping) in offices, restrooms and warehouse areas.
- Prepare parcels for general mailing.
- Recording amounts of materials received.
- Weighing and counting items for distribution.
- May be assigned facility maintenance duties as needed.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor, Director of Logistics, or Director of Operations.
- Minimum 6 months of recent warehouse experience required
- Regularly use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk and stoop; kneel, crouch crawl, climb or balance.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and work in a multi-task environment as part of a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Requires recognition of products by code, packaging and description.
- General math, computer and reading comprehension skills.
All Candidates must pass a physical, background check and drug screen, and must provide two professional job references.
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country.
Work with PrideStaff!
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $12.00 per hour
Posting ID: 565073876Posted: 2020-07-24