This is a key position to provide quality assurance and administrative support to franchisor team as well as new and existing franchise owners. Coordinator in this role is directly responsible for tracking Quality Assurance results for franchise owners.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years successful experience in quality assurance, customer service, office administration, or call center environment
• Prior quality assurance experience in home care or health care required
• Strong track record of working independently to meet or exceed business goals
• Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be effective in all environments
• Highly organized to accomplish multiple projects
• H.S. Diploma or GED, some college preferred.
1. Communications, answer calls / Screen calls/ gather information route to specific individuals as needed. Provide support for franchisee requests.
2. Set up, guide and support owner and franchise manager inquiries for proper FLHC document completion to reach highest quality standards, scores.
3. Support Quality Assurance Department to insure all QA documents are entered, all
client data scored, recorded and reported back to owners on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis. Reconcile monthly and quarterly franchise client agreements, customer service and quality indicator reports
4. Conduct business day and after-hours quarterly quality assurance calls for quarterly and annual scoring or each office.
5. Other duties as assigned
Must be proficient in Google Suites, Microsoft Office; including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with working knowledge of web-based CRM recommended.
Ideal candidate must possess:
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Exceptional verbal communication skills
• Exceptional relationship-building demeanor to maintain trust and credibility
• Strong project management skills
• Strong quality assurance and financial reporting skills
• Strong team orientation
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong writing skills (proofreading, grammar)
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work through conflict
Ideal candidate will be able to:
· Work under tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment required
· Ability to perform multiple tasks with minimal direction
• Work independently to drive results on weekly, monthly and annual basis
• Ability to adapt communications to appeal to each owner needs and personality
3 years of Quality Assurance, Customer Service, Office Administration or Call Center environment
This is a part time position that we are looking to grow into full-time over the next 6-12 months.
***Will have the ability for some benefits such as PTO as a part-time employee
Posting ID: 59020819Posted: 2020-07-14