2700 Broad St., Sumter, SC 29150
Join Our Family!
Excellent People, Income and Benefits!
Freedom Honda is hiring Service Technicians to perform vehicle repairs and routine service/maintenance according to skill and certifications. Rewarding pay is based on knowledge, skill, experience, factory, state and A.S.E. certifications.
Build and advance a rewarding career as part of a family-owned, growing organiztion where your contributions matter. We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
- Excellent Income
- PTO - Paid Time Off
- 5-Day Work Week - NO SUNDAYS!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Inspect vehicle and diagnose problem(s).
- Perform quality recall/general repair and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Provide labor and time estimates needed to repair/service
- Learn new information and techniques in training sessions
- Keep shop area neat/clean and account for tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to expertise and certifications
Requirements - Service Technician:
- Service Tech experience is required
- Dealership experience is preferred
- Experience with the latest automotive technologies and working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.
- Reliable with a good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and works well as part of a team
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Posting ID: 572183039Posted: 2020-09-08