Req ID: 174119
BASIC PURPOSE: The Facilities Maintenance Manager is responsible for handling repairs and maintenance in an efficient and safe manner for all Love's Travel Stops locations in the assigned territory.
- Monitor, coordinate, and manage the daily repairs for all the travel stops/facilities in the assigned territory.
- Oversee maintenance expense review, provide approval, and control costs.
- Coach and train each store's personnel on the proper maintenance procedures.
- Develop maintenance related training material to help instruct the retail location managers and support the staff.
- Report and track repairs by using the Big Sky maintenance management software.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors in all areas of repairs and maintenance.
- Handle other duties as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 10 years' experience in facilities maintenance or related field preferred.
- Experience in petroleum fuel systems, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, roofing, concrete and asphalt parking lots, carpentry, and millwork preferred.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to manage 200+ emails per day.
- Able to manage numerous competing demands in a high stress environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires traveling to store locations 3-4 days per week or more.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Corporate
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we've provided customers with highway hospitality and "Clean Places, Friendly Faces." We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love's Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry's safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
Posting ID: 566428257Posted: 2020-08-04