Like most great ideas, Rock Bottom
started out as a simple thought: create the best place for friends to share a beer and a bite. Fast forward twenty plus years and you will find Rock Bottom
in over 10 cities across the US with over 700 original brews and more than 125 industry awards.
The Rock Bottom
vision starts with a great team. We help our restaurants see this vision by empowering our people to take care of their Guests, while having fun and producing a made-from-scratch product.
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
LINE COOKS & PREP COOKS
Come help craft our made-from-scratch, mouth-watering recipes that provide exceptional dining experiences for our guests! These culinary roles will be responsible for creating all of the dishes on our menu and duties will include preparing and cooking a variety of different dishes.
Your commitment to us:
- Ensuring the highest quality food is properly executed by adhering to our recipe procedures.
- Preparing a variety of food with different methods of preparation and using a variety of tools and equipment.
- Following company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Communicating clearly and respectfully with Managers and Team Members.
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Benefits for qualified full-time Team Members include medical, dental, vision and supplemental life insurance.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be 18 years of age to operate kitchen equipment
- Previous kitchen / culinary / chef experience is preferred, but not required.
- Experience and knowledge of kitchen equipment including but not limited to knives, slicer, mixer, stoves, ovens, broiler and pizza oven desired
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts.
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery (RB) is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining restaurant company. At RockBottom you can grow your career with us. We offer great restaurant culinary careers for prep cooks (concinero / cocinera / Jefe / Jefa) who have back of house preparation, cooking, chef / kitchen experience in a high volume restaurant environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Posting ID: 604012256Posted: 2021-02-26