Looking for a Shipper/Receiver Supervisor to join our team for a 1st shift position in Shirley, MA.
- Involves managing daily shipping and receiving operations.
- Will be the one working with Sales, Logistics, and Operations to ensure complete orders are shipped and delivered on time, as well as record all incoming products.
- Oversee data system for storage and tracking of goods and shipments.
- You must be comfortable with paperwork and information systems and have great knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures.
- The goal is to ensure that the shipping and receiving processes are running smoothly and effectively.
- Supervise and lead subordinates (1st & 2nd receiving clerks, order pickers, etc.).
- Ship and receive all product and materials as required.
- Update status of inbound and outbound order in ERP system.
- Use software to track, check, prioritize and ship orders.
- Manage all important documents such as advanced shipping notice, pick slips, bills of lading, purchase orders, etc.
- Direct the flow of packages from preparation to shipment. Inspect labels, barcodes and other features of completed orders.
- Control budget of the shipping department.
- 5 Years of shipping receiving experience.
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) is a must.
- Must have a valid forklift license.
- Ability to operate Forklift and Pump Trucks safely and efficiently,
Micro Tech Staffing Group is one of the top technical staffing firms in New England, and along the Eastern Seaboard. Since 1985 we have taken great pride in providing quality staffing services to businesses in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, and Finance & Administration. With offices in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia Micro Tech places an average of 2,000 highly-skilled employees daily.
Posting ID: 562298394Posted: 2020-07-06