Position Summary - The basic function of the Quality Assurance Inspector is to ensure that printed jobs for clinical labeling jobs are produced in a correct manner.
• Inspect clinical labels manually and/or via a rewinding system (roll tables).
• Must be able to identify any level of quality issues including compromised/incorrect print, substrate/paper stock, and/or color anomalies or defects.
• Capability to work consecutive hours visually inspecting labels without diminish.
• A very quick learner who will be trained on Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and cGMPs and the usage of some inspection equipment.
• Review all related inspection documents, identifying any standalone or collective errors.
• Ability to adapt to diverse responsibilities to progress and add value for the firm.
• Experience in working with clearance procedures a plus.
• Ability to calculate basic math computations.
• Very detail-oriented.
• Efficient multi-tasking abilities.
• High School or General Education Degree, college a plus.