HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE
is seeking CNA's and HCA's
to provide one-to-one care for clients in the
Now more than ever, seniors wish to remain in their own homes.
With assistance from a professional CAREGiver like yourself, aging adults can be safe at home, remain healthy, active and engaged.
Not only is this the best setting for our clients, it is the safest environment for our valued CAREGivers.
APPLY TODAY and Discover the Home Instead Difference!
As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you'll enjoy many employment perks:
Home Instead CAREGivers must meet the following requirements:
- A schedule that suits your availability (20 hours/week minimum)
- Competitive pay, PLUS overtime and holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time between clients
- Health insurance
- Simple IRA with a 3% match
- Cell phone discounts
- Daily wellness checks
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Free CEU's
- On-site training
- 24/7 support
- Experienced, professional support team
- and much more!
- Active (or pending) CNA or HCA license
- 21 years old or older
- Valid driver's license with auto insurance (preferred)
- Ability to read, write, speak and follow verbal/written directions in English
- Reliable and punctual
- Honest and trustworthy
A REWARDING CAREER AS A HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE CAREGiver IS BUT A CLICK AWAY!
CALL US: (206) 622-4663
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 582765563Posted: 2020-10-28