In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
-Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
-Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows
Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Role could transition to FT Ecolab role – would need to be able to eventually work in St Paul (COVID restrictions pending). Therefore, candidate must be local at this time.
Interviews will be via phone
Seeking a candidate with an outgoing and confident personality.
• High volume entry level recruiting prior experience recruiting for 1+ years (not just a coordinator, or HR assistant role)
• Previous high volume recruiting in Retail, operations, customer service restaurant all helpful
• New hire will interview 6 people a day
• New hire will take notes in Workday
• New hire will partner with Core recruiter
Nice to haves: Workday experience preferred, but not required
OFCCP knowledge preferred but not required
The main function of a recruiter is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization.
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.• Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.• Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.• Prepare and maintain employment records.• Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.• Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.• Basic knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.• Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.• Basic knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent training required.
• 0-2 years experience required.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]