We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for updating our customer records, inputting data into our CRM (Monday.com), and helping other office staff as advised.
- Document and update customer records
- Emailing customer's marketing flyers
- Must be able to type 40 words per minute at a minimum
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving scheduling, product, and service issues
- Provide information about our products and services when requested
- Handle customer inquiries
- Answer Phones
- Positive, Pleasant, and Professional Demeanor
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 to include Outlook applications
- Experience with CRM's
Kelley Communications was founded in 1989, and we are proud to say that we starting our 32nd year in business in the Fall of 2020.
Our services include Data Cabling / Fiber Optic Installations / ISP, Access Control / Intercom, Phone Systems / Voice Services, Phone Systems / Voice Services, Paging / Emergency Broadcast, Sound Masking / Background Music, Camera Systems, and Cell Phone Boosters.
We are professional, competent, and dedicated to delivering quality systems solutions that meet the demands of our customers at an exceptional value.
We are a team of friendly, honest, and caring people providing superior installation. We strive to earn customer loyalty and achieve profitable growth by providing the best customer experience. Our products and services are exemplary, detailed, and highly focused on customer satisfaction.
We offer 401K, Competitive Vacation Packages, Supplemental Health Care, Disability, Life Insurance, Critical Illness, and Group Accident Insurance (Allstate)
Posting ID: 604886612Posted: 2021-02-25