Are you an ambitious sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit, professional services experience and demonstrated sales expertise? Logical Design Solutions is seeking an experienced and accomplished professional to join our Corporate team to enhance and drive business development initiatives.
In this role, your responsibility will be to:
- Lead business development efforts with new accounts that come through our marketing channels.
- Develop sales funnel process and manage sales funnel activities, outcomes and reporting to LDS Leadership.
- Drive the pursuit process by leveraging relationships through insights and influence, aligning LDS messaging with client needs, supporting proposal/oral materials preparation, and determining successful pitch approaches.
- Work with Executive Leadership and Marketing to strategically identify long-term potential clients for targeting and engagement.
- Participate in key industry events to build relationships and develop business opportunities by leading business development campaigns with responsibility for business results.
- Develop an understanding for Logical Design Solution's consulting portfolio, value proposition and capabilities in order to be conversant with potential clients and identify and develop opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Undergraduate degree and eight to twelve years of experience managing complex sales and long sales cycles, preferably within the management consulting industry.
- Experience selling enterprise solutions to executive-level business stakeholders and large multi-national clients.
- Understanding of solution selling process.
- Executive presentation skills, articulate and organized.
- Willingness to travel for key meetings, as needed.
- A deep understanding of consulting business models, as well as of market segmentation and enterprise business issues of target clients.
- Experience leading an exploration and pursuit process, empathizing with key business issues and identifying areas of opportunity in order to bring in internal resources and experts to further discovery processes.
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources across a variety of industries.
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration that leads to increased revenue opportunities with existing clients.
We are a digital strategy and design consultancy for the enterprise.
For over 25 years, LDS has helped market leaders realize their most important business and people strategies through technological innovation. Our expertise is inside the enterprise. Our purpose is to help large organizations operationalize their digital transformation for every employee. Our work is focused on the win-win outcome - where business performance is elevated, and where people feel valued and empowered in their work. Clients come to LDS because of our reputation for intellectual rigor, our foundation in visionary experience strategy, and our commitment to enabling digital transformation for businesses.
Attach your resume or cover letter. You can attach up to 5 files maximum.
Formats allowed: PDF, Doc, Docx
! Older devices may experience issues with attachments from cloud based storage apps
Posting ID: 564759325Posted: 2020-08-05