Merry Maids is looking for reliable housekeepers / cleaners to clean homes in the Shreveport / Bossier City area. Qualified candidates must have:
- Valid Driver's License
- Your own reliable form transportation
- Ability to drive to and from various job sites as needed (we reimburse mileage)
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Must be present and ready to work every day (no excuses)
- This is a full-time position (no part-time). If you desire to work an additional part-time job, our position takes precedent and your other job must not conflict in any way.
- Normal scheduled hours are Monday through Friday 8:15 am to 5:00 pm but hours vary depending on the schedule after 5:00 pm may be required.
- Must be able to work Saturdays if requested
- Ability to withstand regular physical contact with dog and cat hair, mold, dust, mildew and cleaning solutions.
- Ability to lift and carry 20 pounds of equipment in and out of an average of 4 homes a day, but as many as 6 homes a day. This may include climbing stairs while carrying equipment. Ability to load and unload equipment from cars.
- Ability to perform wet-work on the knees 60% of working time to clean kitchen and bathroom floors, showers and tubs; wipe countertops at waist height 20% of the time; bend for toilets and finishing showers and tubs at knee height 10% of the time; and reach shoulder height or above 10% of the time to finish the rooms.
- Perform dry-work with the ability to reach, pull, and stoop to make beds 5% of the time; reach, lift and pull to operate a vacuum cleaner that weighs up to 12 pounds 60% of the time; carry and operate a portable vacuum that weighs 6 pounds (and can be strapped diagonally across the shoulder) 15% of the time; dust furniture from floor to overhead 20% of the time. Dusting will involve bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, and moving small furniture.
- This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this position. This is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, and conditions associated with this position. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Merry Maids offers many outstanding benefits such as:
- Insurance benefits after 90 days
- Paid vacation after 1 year of service
- Paid holidays
Posting ID: 563979263Posted: 2021-01-15