Call at (877) 540-2566 to learn more about Progress Rail and our opportunities to drive!
Regional Flatbed Class A Driver
Home Most Weekends -Full Benefits
Progress Rail Services Corporation and its subsidiary and affiliate companies offer an excellent total compensation package* including:
- Competitive Salary
- Home most weekends!
- 401(k) plan with company match,
- Medical/Dental/Life/Disability insurance coverage available
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance may be available for some positions
*Benefits eligibility differs by job position and employment status - governing plan documents control such benefits.
Key Job Elements:
- Driving truck with a 48' flatbed;
- Securing freight to flatbed trailer with chains, binders, and straps;
- Reading maps and planning trips;
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections on equipment;
- Completing driver E-logs
- Scheduling maintenance of equipment with the shop.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ability to climb onto flatbed trailer, operate equipment safely and bind & secure loads.
Progress Rail, a Caterpillar company
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- Must have a valid Class A CDL License with a good driving record;
- Must have at least 2 years of recent verifiable tractor trailer experience (Flatbed preferred);
- Compliance with state and federal DOT rules and regulations;
- Engaging personality with a stable work history;
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees and customers;
- Attention to detail with driver's paperwork;
- Prefer a current TWIC;
- Be able to climb onto and down from the trailer;
- Possess sufficient strength to tie down a load properly.
, is an integrated rolling stock and infrastructure provider, delivering a full range of products and services to domestic and international railroad customers. Our customers enjoy one-stop shopping and comprehensive cradle-to-grave railway solutions - whether it rolls on the rail or is the rail itself. From locomotives, transit, freight cars and engines, to tracks, signals and advanced technology, we ensure customers can count on us to meet all their rail needs.
Qualified candidates, please click APPLY BELOW or
give us a call at (877) 540-2566 and we can discuss any questions you may have.
Watch our video below and know this is the team to join!
Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Color/Sex/Religion/National Origin/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Vets/Disabilities
Posting ID: 598675535Posted: 2021-01-12