Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor/Landscape
Supervisor, maintain common areas (the pool, public rest rooms, laundry rooms, parking areas, sidewalks) and perform regular grounds maintenance on trees, shrubs, grass, flowers, exterior lighting and exterior walls. Responsibilities
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Mows and edges lawns.
- Cleans pool
- Paints vacant units
- Cares for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
- Provides proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, and other ground features.
- Prunes/trims trees, shrubs, and hedges.
- Hauls trash from properties and out of apartments.
- De-ices sidewalks and parking lots as necessary.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Six months to one year of related experience
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively and professionally.
- Ability to work in a professional, courteous, cooperative, tactful, and patient manner with residents, FPM employees, vendors, suppliers, and members of the public.
- Good time management skills. Ability to multitask, prioritize and flexibility to adjust work priorities as necessary.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and retention skills required.
- Wear/use uniforms and personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Ability to maintain a current and valid driver’s license, if driving an FPM vehicle.
Posting ID: 598138265Posted: 2021-01-26