- Our agency is actively seeking a representative that is an honest, personable and sincere sales professional to help families in the local area with their financial needs.
- Our sales hire will set their own schedule and follow up on our warm leads meeting prospective clients in their homes or remotely.
- No prior sales experience is necessary.
- While success in other industries can often be a good indicator of success here, we provide all of the necessary training to our representatives.
- For our clients we assist in the following areas: mortgage protection, retirement planning, college funding and final expenses.
- Most recently, we have added Living Benefit Life Insurance to our product portfolio
- These unique products are designed to provide protection for families in the event of unexpected accident, illness or even job loss.
- Must have the ability to complete the life insurance pre-licensing course within the next 7-10 days and obtain a state life insurance license producers license in 2-3 weeks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient with smartphone, laptop and iPad
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Reliable transportation
- Follow up on our warm leads that have contacted us by phone, mail, social media, etc to generate new clients.
- Meet with clients in their home or remotely to develop and calculate suitable plans based on their clients needs
- Present and sell our products to clients
- Resolve client inquiries
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance laws and regulations
- Commission only based pay -- new full time sales professional average $1000-$2000 per week
- Commissions paid daily
- Bonuses available for top sales producers
- All expenses paid vacations for top sales producers
- Opportunity for promotion within the first 3 months
- CRM system, training, support, including support in the field, available to all sales professionals from day one
- Create your own schedule
- Opportunity to build an agency if desired
HERE ARE SOME COMMON BACKGROUNDS / INTERESTS FOR OUR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES: sales representative, sales manager, sales professional, sales associate, sales consultant, sales recruiter, sales agent, sales executive, new business development, business team development, direct sales, account manager, tele sales, inside sales, outside sales, working from home and home based office.
About Cardinal Financial, LLC:
At Cardinal Financial, we listen to our clients. We listen to our representatives. For our clients, we strive to find solutions best suited to both their needs and budget. Whether it's providing security for families when a loved one passes, finding retirement options, preparing for the high cost of college, providing living benefits in the face of serious illness or accident or creating a family legacy, we have a solution! For our sales representatives, our goal is to provide an atmosphere that frees our associates up to do what they do best: creating secure tomorrows for our clients. WE provide our agents with training, support, a comprehensive CRM system for managing their client base, and a foundation for building a secure business for themselves and their families.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Posting ID: 600554112Posted: 2021-01-19