To be a team member at Mercury Communications you must support the company's mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, innovation, respect, personalization and accountability.
Position Title: Supervisor
Our Mission: We are a customer-centric partner providing innovative solutions. The safety, well-being and career growth of our team members are the benchmarks of our success.
Our Values: SACRIFICE
Safety | Accountability | Customer Centric | Return on Investment | Integrity | Family | Innovative Community Involvement | Empowerment
Mercury Communications is one of the fastest-growing Wireless contractors in the telecom industry, specializing in nationwide tower builds and wireless installations. Mercury is a part of the ADB
Companies family, a growth-oriented entrepreneurial organization. We recognize our PEOPLE as our greatest asset ensuring that their Safety is our number one priority. Our culture is performance-based and team-focused. We devote ourselves to delivering results for our clients and giving back to our community.
Mercury is seeking a Supervisor who has extensive knowledge of wireless construction operations. This role will be the direct supervisor of field construction crews; planning, directing, and organizing their day to day operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, has previously worked in the field at a Foreman level, and has a strong belief in the Safety and Well-Being of team
members. The ideal candidate will be safety-focused, customer and quality-centric, with a strong work ethic and ALL IN attitude.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct manager of field construction crews and subcontractors including, but not limited to,
onboarding, training, discipline actions, terminations, payroll, performance management, etc.
• Has full understanding of wireless construction operations including equipment used, labor
skills, understanding of technology used, testing requirements, closeout requirements, OSHA
• Oversee supplies, equipment, and materials for projects
• Oversee the project plans, schedules, objectives, procedures and performance standards
within the boundaries of the company's mission, values and policies
• Adhere to and uphold Mercury's safety culture on site, lead by example and develop the
expected safety culture on each project.
• Ability to maintain and provide required reports to upper management
• Communicates regularly with support staff including, but not limited to, Human Resource,
Recruiting, Fleet, Accounting, etc.
• Ability to support a fast-paced, demanding work schedule; schedule could include; early
mornings, evenings, weekends, etc.
• Performs other position duties when requested
• Travel Ability Nationwide
• A strong belief in ZERO- Being Safe 100% of the time is the expectation
• Alignment with company mission, vision, and values
• A high level of customer centricity
• Strong work ethic with an ALL IN attitude
• Strong team player with the ability to adapt to diverse team members
• Ability to perform in a fast paced/high volume environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional Critical Thinking skills
• Detail Oriented- a high level of attention to detail is required
• A high level of time management, accountability, and prioritization skills
• Leadership skills- ability to lead a team of internal and subcontracting crews
• Self-motivated, goal- oriented, and driven to accomplish department goals
• Ability to be organized, problem solve, and be solution oriented
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
• Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, like sitting, squatting, standing,
walking and driving
• Must endure regular exposure to all weather conditions, including hot, cold, humid, and rainy
during all seasons throughout the year
• May be exposed to uncomfortable or distracting sounds or noise levels on sites of projects
being managed or coordinated
• Must wear common protective safety equipment, such as safety glasses, gloves, hearing
protection, hard hats and high visible vest when working on-site
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• 3+ years' experience in wireless construction required
• 2+ years' experience supervising wireless construction crews required
• OSHA 30 and CPR certified preferred
• Valid Driver License required- CDL preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
Mercury Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates agree to complete a selection assessment and pre-employment drug screen