Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Receptionist carries out administrative tasks and provides support for the community office. Responds to telephone calls and welcomes visitors, residents, and guests to the community and promotes a positive, professional facility image.
- Represents the facility in receiving residents, staff and the public in a positive, helpful manner, and demonstrates Company mission, philosophy and core values.
- Directs residents and guests to the appropriate office for assistance, resident apartment, or activity area as needed.
- Answers the telephone within two rings and directs calls to appropriate party, minimizing "holding" time.
- Provides clerical support to all departments, as assigned by supervisor, in a timely and organized manner.
- Copies, collates, and staples materials as requested.
- Provides support to other departments by maintaining files, assist in filing, typing labels, and other office tasks as requested.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and processes outgoing mail.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all matters dealing with personnel, residents, and management issues.
- Ensures that work area is clean, safe, and orderly.
- Respects resident dignity and promotes resident rights.
- Assists with bookkeeping and reporting functions as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read written direction, comprehend verbal instructions, and write at a level necessary to accomplish this job.
- Type 60 wpm and experience with personal computers and printers a must.
- Able to communicate effectively, in English, with personnel at all levels of the organization, with residents, their friends and family, and with members of the community
Posting ID: 566001193Posted: 2020-08-07