This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER - INT L LOGISTICS Co.
7:30 pm to 3:00am
SUMMARY: Manage Warehouse operations - 7:30 pm to 3:00 am. Lead a team of 6, responsible for inventory, logistics, shipping -receiving and safety equipment.
This position encompass managerial,warehouse duties and will work cross functionally with groups in the corporate office to increase customer support through timely receipt and shipment of product.
- At least 3 yrs' of Mgt or Supervisory exp. in high volume, Whs.- distribution operations.
- Up to date knowledge of OSHA within warehouse operations.
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Manage night time operations - process inbound containers, outbound FCL, LTL and express shipments.
- Maintain a safe operating environment being proactive in safety practices.
- Monitor productivity, workflow planning and administer discipline when required.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all inbound and outbound shipments, safeguard all assets and maintain the facility.
- Work cross-functionally with all areas of the company to ensure effective coordination of logistics, warehousing and customer service activities.
Posting ID: 600759234Posted: 2021-01-19