Operates multiple-call switchboard console and routes calls to the appropriate person or location. Greets vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors, and assures that they are escorted to the proper office. Preforms additional clerical work as needed.Qualifications :POSITION QUALIFICATIONSEducation
High school graduate or equivalent
1 year experience in related field
Licensure / Certification
CPR according to CCH policy
Other Minimum Abilities / Aptitudes
Excellent human relations and oral communications skills
Able to work on smoke-free campus
X Physical Requirements:
See attached Description of Physical Demands. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIITIES:STANDARD FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Abides by all Lifepoint and CCH policies and procedures (e.g., Attendance, Dress, Safety, Education, HIPPA, Smoke-Free Campus, et. al.)
- Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, performance improvement program, safety, environmental, and Infection Control standards.
- Communicates effectively with customers of all ages.
- Recognizes and meets the needs of customers
- Meets expectations for attendance at Ethics, Forums, meetings, and other required training/ workshop sessions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and requested.
Posting ID: 573897754Posted: 2020-09-16