ANSgear.com is the world's largest paintball supplier and is located right here in Southern California. ANSgear.com stocks anything and everything related to the sport. We carry a full range of exciting products included but not limited to Paintball Guns and Accessories, Airsoft Guns and Accessories, Skateboards, Scooters, Shoes and Apparel from all the leading brands. We are looking for reliable, self-motivated, high energy applicants who want to work with exciting products to join our customer service department. This department supports our customers via online chat, email, retail, and multi-line phone system. Our agents assist customers by answering product questions, helping customers place orders and solving customer order problems. You will be joining a very fast pace, digital environment and will need to be comfortable on a computer. Come on down to our new 5,000 square foot retail showroom to see all the exciting product you could be sharing with our customers.
1. Enters appropriate order information from customers in our order manager.
2. Support customers via multiline phone, live chat, email, or voicemail messages.
3. Assist customers with the compatibility of company products
4. Provide customers with real-time product availability.
5. Converts orders into invoices, prints, routes copies to appropriate department and processes orders missing items on a daily basis by printing and attaching to open order.
6. Assist customers with lost, stolen, or damaged orders.
7. Enters appropriate data information from quotations, prints quotes, and sets up fax for customers or wholesale accounts.
8. Interfaces with customers regarding new and existing orders, delivery schedules, quotations, RMA, requests for quotes and simple information for standard/customer product information.
9. Verifies all order information for accuracy before placing a phone order.
10. Coordinates with shipping for quotes and delivery times.
11. Returns purchase order acknowledgments to customers with appropriate data changes.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Prior sales experience helpful.
Applications can also be completed in our retail showroom located at;
41 Moreland Rd
Simi Valley CA, 93065