Dutton Plumbing is looking for an exceptional Installation Manager to lead our team of talented plumbing installers! As an Installation Manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to maximize capacity, efficiency and profitability.
Meet or exceed the following daily budgeted KPIs:
- 100% completion of iAuditor
- Manage capacity to ensure gross margin per crew day target
- Installation labor and material are within budgeted allocations
- Installation warranty rate must remain at or below target
- Achieve a four star or higher positive review average per installer
Position Specific: This list is intended to identify the key elements of the position. It does not encompass the full scope of the work activity
- Supervise installers to include coaching, scheduling, setting work priorities, training, evaluating performance, and work standards
- Perform pre-job costing and planning, manage productivity of the installers while on-site, and perform post-job costing to ensure margins are achieved
- Manage capacity and job resources efficiently
- Minimize backlog and expedite completion of all pending jobs
- Oversee all aspects of install coordination including confirmation calls, order accuracy, scheduling, permitting, inspections, warranty registration, and post call follow up
- Manage scheduling, quality control, costs, and all aspect of any sub-contractors required to complete jobs in a timely and profitable manner
- Ensure payroll is accurate and labor costs are in-line with budgeted expectations
- Effectively manage conflict resolution and client satisfaction
- Manage all credits for equipment that is returned
- Continuously upgrade the talent of the team and identify new recruits to bring to the organization
- Identify improvement opportunities for installations and develop a standard process to be used companywide
- Innovate new ways to recruit, train and motivate the best and brightest talent to your install team
- Meet or exceed all KPIs as identified in the annual plan
- Identify, implement and train on new technology for the business
- Assign installation jobs consistent with the Installer's skillset
- Coach installers daily on the Picture-Perfect Installation / iAuditor process
- Verify and enforce installer's accurate utilization of required digital forms, pictures, paperwork and field software
- Ensure post installation happy calls for customer satisfaction and perform quality assurance audits on work performed
- Train and provide support for all installers to ensure they meet or exceed their budgeted KPIs
- Provide ongoing performance reviews for all install team members
- Supervises installers to include coaching, scheduling, setting work priorities, training, evaluating performance, and work standards
- Bilingual candidates preferred.
- Proven track record in service.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages.
- Multi-tasker who enjoys working in the field with diverse teams on varied projects.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in self and others.
- Passionate about Dutton Plumbing and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to motivate technicians to be better tomorrow than they are today.
- IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Technical aptitude with knowledge of local codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who's flexible and has a great attitude on life.
Posting ID: 582182158Posted: 2020-10-24