Five Star Painting was founded in 2004 by two friends who painted houses to pay their way through college. Seeing value in their business model, they started selling franchises in 2005. Since then, Five Star Painting has grown into a national brand with more than 140 franchise territories across the United States and Canada. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values focusing on delivering the best painting services in the industry.
As a Painter, you are a key team member upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. You are responsible for;
- Painting the interior/exterior of Residential Homes, Condos, Town-homes, Commercial Buildings and other Multi-family dwellings as required.
- Work with other construction professionals, such as carpenters, electricians and plumbers during projects.
- Protect all nearby furnishing and building materials before and during every painting job, including carpets, cabinetry, outlet covers, lighting fixtures and landscaping etc.
- Collaborate with other professional painters on jobs.
- Practice self-supervision during jobs and ensure you complete each project in an efficient, timely manner.
- Match paint samples for touch-ups and other small projects.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- 2+ years residential and commercial painting experience
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Ability to complete projects on-time and on-budget
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Posting ID: 568030194Posted: 2020-09-27