Good Samaritan Society Sioux Falls Center Address:
401 W 2nd St, Sioux Falls, SD 57104-2399 USA Employment Type:
Virtual Interviews Happening Now - No Travel RequiredThis Full Time Day position includes great benefits Paid Holidays, PTO, 401k w/match, Health, Dental, Vision.Come join our compassionate, resident-centered team!Job Responsibilities
This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans
- Helps residents with maintaining proper clothing and personal items; assists residents in maintaining proper and clean appearance.
- Assists residents by passing snacks and trays, pouring beverages as needed, and provides a positive dining experience.
- Keeps residents' living areas pleasant and orderly. Maintains residents' privacy and confidentiality of personal information. Provides residents with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans.
- Observes and reports residents' conditions to appropriate staff. Documents all completed work and tests performed.
- Responds appropriately to residents' requests for help and maintains positive relationships with residents' friends and family members.
- Works with team members and other staff members in a helpful, respectful and courteous manner.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- A high school education or higher education is not required to be hired into this job.
- Prior work experience may not be required to be hired into this job. No certification required.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks and meet requirements for in-services, training and meeting attendance; must be able to use the electronic medical record for documentation.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete a training program approved by the location.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities.
- Must be 18 years of age to apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-actionDivision:
NURSING SERVICES Req ID:
Posting ID: 566659529Posted: 2020-08-07