Sanford Health is one of the largest and fastest-growing not-for-profit health systems in the United States. We're proud to offer many development and advancement opportunities to our nearly 50,000 members of the Sanford Family who are dedicated to the work of health and healing across our broad footprint.
See yourself at Sanford!
Facility: Central Patient Building
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Job Schedule: Full time
Weekly Hours: 40.00
Sanford Health is dedicated to the work of health and healing. Every day, we show that commitment by delivering the highest quality of care to the communities we serve. Certified Medical Assistants (CMAs) have a growing presence in healthcare. The Medical Assistant (MA) Sponsorship is financial assistance to support tuition and other expenses while you progress through your school MA program. Upon graduation, Sanford and the sponsored student will partner for a full time employment commitment at Sanford Health as an CMA in an area of need for two years.
Certified Medical Assistant Duties include but are not limited to:
• Obtaining vital signs
• Preparing patients for examinations
• Collaborating with the interprofessional health care team to provide the best outcomes for patients
• Observing and reporting patient's signs or symptoms
• Administering medications within scope of practice
Sanford Health would love to help you achieve your career goals as a CMA.
• Must be accepted into a MA program.
• Commit to working 2 years full time as an MA after graduation.
• Must maintain a GPA that meets program requirements and show forward progression through the program of study.
• Grades must be submitted on a semester basis.
• Must sign a contract before payments are processed.
• Must commit to participating in Sanford Check-Ins (email, phone, or in person) during program of study.
Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to email@example.com .
Job Function: Nursing
Req Number: R-17390