Location: Good Samaritan Society Scandia Village
Address: 10560 Applewood Rd, Sister Bay, WI 54234-9399 USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
- We are actively hiring and now conducting virtual interviews!
- Scandia Village is committed to creating a home for our residents that is much like their own - a welcoming and loving place.
- Our range of exceptional care and service options for seniors and others in need in our community includes senior apartments, assisted living apartments and outpatient therapy.
- This Full time role offers Health, Dental, Vision, 401k w/match, PTO, and paid holidays.
- We are looking for a weekend warrior that will work two 16 hour shifts every Saturday and Sunday for 32 hours per week. We offer an amazing differential for this weekend warrior role!
- We are currently offering a $6,000 sign on bonus!
- This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans
- Assures physicians' orders are processed and physicians notified in a timely manner
- Observes residents; directs and documents care provided to residents; receives and shares information; observes and reports residents' conditions to appropriate staff
- Uses the EMR accurately
- Uses transfer equipment (gait belt, mechanical lifts, slide boards, lift/slip, etc.)
- Demonstrates knowledge of department - specific safety, fire, and disaster plans
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- RN licensure for state of practice is required
- Knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Req ID: req41498
Posting ID: 559710941Posted: 2020-06-06