13000 I-10 Service Road, New Orleans, LA 70128
Automotive Service Technicians
$90K Plus Income Potential!
Up to $2,000 Signing Bonus for the Right Candidate
Will Discuss Matching Current Vacation Time
Premier Honda is seeking to hire experienced Service Technicians to perform vehicle repairs and routine service/maintenance according to skill and certifications. Certified technicians or techs with at least 2 years of experience are preferred. We provide training to those who are not certified but qualify for that opportunity. We have lots of work which translates into a lucrative income!
A generous pay plan is based on your knowledge, experience, factory, state and A.S.E. certification. Build and advance a rewarding career with a growing company where your contributions matter. We appreciate our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
Premier is an established, successful dealer group with over 21 stores in 5 states nationwide! We represent top brands such as Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Kia, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Fiat. Premier is actively involved in giving back to our community in a HUGE way with our “Giving Hope Foundation”.
We offer Excellent Benefits:
- $90K 'Plus' Income Potential for Experienced Service Techs
- PAID Training
- Up to $2,000 Signing Bonus for the Right Candidate
- We will discuss matching your current vacation time
- Tool relocation assistance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid time off
- Closed on Sunday
- State-of-the-art facility
- Career advancement opportunities
- Participate in Giving Hope Community Service days by building homes with Convoy of Hope, cooking in local food kitchens, spending time with Boys and Girls Clubs, and much more.
- Employee programs for referral bonus, vehicle acquisition, and automotive purchases.
- A positive and professional team environment
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Inspect vehicle and diagnose problem(s).
- Perform quality recall/general repair and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Provide labor and time estimates needed to repair/service
- Learn new information and techniques in training sessions
- Keep shop area neat/clean and account for tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to expertise and certifications
Qualifications - Service Technician:
- Certified techs or 2 years of service tech experience are preferred
- Dealership service department experience is preferred
- Technical or trade school training preferred
- Experience with the latest automotive technologies and working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and works well in a team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
EXPERIENCE THE PREMIER DIFFERENCE
Click on the graphic, or link below to view the catalog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.