The 363rd ISRW currently has an opening for a Plans and Program Manager to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command. The applicant will be responsible for executing the planning and programming activities of the 363 ISRW/XP directorate. This includes short and long-range plan reviews, reprogramming activities, technical reviews, requirements reviews, organizational structure and resource analysis. The applicant will advise the XP director on policy, requirements, and programmatic matters. Therefore, the applicant must be knowledgeable of Intelligence Community (IC) missions, operations and capabilities. The applicant will work closely with both internal and external organization to accomplish the 363 Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Wing (ISRW) mission.
- Directs complex and cross functional planning, manpower, and resource projects.
- Designs final reports, decision briefs, and assists in development of trend/analysis reports.
- Generates analyses, position papers, documentation, and briefings in response to programmatic requests from the Plans and Programs (XP) director and Wing staff.
- Facilitates the selection of key strategic priorities for the 363 ISRW and defines objectives and actions required to achieve them.
- Coordinates with staff, subordinate groups and squadrons, NAF, Air Combat Command (ACC), Joint, DoD, support contractors, and other agencies as required to complete planning activities.
- Evaluates and provides input into strategic organizational planning, higher headquarters requirements development, and project implementation matters related to transition or other planning.
- States requirements and submits POM nominations to support Wing responsibilities regarding 363 ISRW targeting/GEOINT, analytical, and SOF ISR support activities and products.
- Responsible for collecting, adjudicating, and advocating requirements to the MAJCOM corporate structure for funding consideration.
- Develop, evaluate, and apply Wing-level guidance and provide oversight for ACC & HQ AF-level instructions and directives.
- Provides support to senior leaders. Adapts implementation plans as necessary to changing senior leader plans and priorities.
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation. TS with SCI eligibility accepted.
- A minimum of 10 years' Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) experience with at least 5 years' Joint / AF targeting, analysis, and SOF ISR experience.
- Bachelors Degree & 8-12 years' experience
- Knowledgeable of financial and budgetary methods, practices, procedures, regulations, policies, and processes which affect the use of program and related support resources.
- Must have Air Component or MAJCOM-level staff experience.
- Must be familiar with Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process.
- Must have understanding of targeting and analysis at Air Force unit and AOC levels.
- Must have ability to effectively organize and analyze information, produce professional reports, position papers, and decision documents.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing
- Must have ability to resolve issues and problems.
- Knowledge of Strategic Planning Documents to include National Defense Strategy (NDS), National Security Strategy (NSS), National Military Strategy (NMS), Joint Strategic Capabilities Plan (JSCP) and the current HAF/A2 Flight Plan.
- Familiarity with Air Combat Command's Global Integrated Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (GIISR), Core Function Lead Integrator (CFLI), and ACC/A2 Capability Working Groups (CWGs) roles.
- Graduate of the Air Force or a DoD targeting course is highly desired.
- Completion of senior officer or senior enlisted professional military education desired.
- Active duty as U.S Air Force officer/SNCO in ISR related position.
- Experience in overseas operations (e.g., OIR, OEF, OOD, etc.) is highly desirable, to include ISR support to Special Operations Forces (SOF).
- Knowledge of Air Force or Joint Lessons Learned program.
- Knowledge of MAJCOM, Air Component, and AOC analysis and targeting/GEOINT operations, production, and processes.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.