At a glance:
- Are you a growth-motivated sales professional skilled in simplifying the technology and communication needs of hospitals and other healthcare accounts?
- Can you commit to a role ensuring account profitability and client satisfaction while meeting long-term goals?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Major Account Manager of Healthcare, you drive revenue growth by serving as a front-line field based consultative sales professional to hospitals and other large healthcare accounts. Using your expertise of the healthcare system and understanding of each client's current and future needs, you position Spectrum Enterprise as the consultant of choice for their voice, video and data needs. You focus on creating the overall module and account pursuit strategies while nurturing relationships with highly complex, strategic accounts.
You ensure client satisfaction and account profitability by developing business plans and meeting long-term objectives. You proactively develop relationships across a client's organization and identify opportunities where Spectrum Enterprise can provide additional value. You have a strong ability to identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to increase business while improving the client experience. You travel regularly to capture and manage accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales Strategic Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Match Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Personal Days, Vacation Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
- Drive the sales cycle by conducting proactive consultative needs analyses and executing account strategies in conjunction with the Sales Manager.
- Identify revenue growth opportunities and improve service levels by closely monitoring developments across all assigned accounts.
- Achieve maximum sales volume by understanding the voice, video and data needs of highly complex strategic clients and executing account development strategies.
- Be an impactful member of the sales team by achieving or exceeding monthly and annual new revenue and renewal quota requirements.
- Present recommendations for client business challenges through the development of proposals and the facilitation of sales presentations.
- Broaden the reach of Spectrum Enterprise services, drive incremental revenue and secure contract renewals by cultivating relationships with new and existing contacts within assigned accounts.
- Qualify new leads and request site surveys to determine building serviceability, to include the submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis.
- Maintain all sales databases to accurately report client information and sales activities.
- Enhance the client experience through collaboration with other business services support groups, including Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing.
- Improve key sales skills and stay current on market trends by attending all sales meetings and training sessions as required by leadership.
- Mitigate risks by complying with all established Spectrum Enterprise policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue goals
- Demonstrated history of consistently exceeding sales quota
- Understanding of computer networking, local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks
- Proven product and technical knowledge
- Solid client relationship building, networking, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge while partnering with support resources to implement account growth strategies
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability to travel as required
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Three or more years of experience exceeding revenue goals selling data, voice and video solutions in the telecommunications business-to-business (B2B) industry
- In-depth knowledge of client resource management (CRM) systems, such as Salesforce
- Familiar with the healthcare industry
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (preferred)
Posting ID: 581100469Posted: 2020-10-29