Home Instead Senior Care®
Home Care Consultant
The Home Care Consultant is responsible for ensuring achievement of revenue objectives for the assigned territory. Revenue is to be generated from a variety of Sales and Marketing duties, including researching and pursuing new referral sources and enhancing and maintaining relationships with existing referral sources. This position is responsible for reporting results in moving relationships forward to Manager on a weekly basis, discussing successes and opportunities, and demonstrating documented progress and inquiry production in Sales/Marketing/Networking areas.
- Reflect the core values of B & B Launch (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Responsible for researching and developing Referral Provider Network relationships and producing referrals performs all phases of consultative sales process, including preparation and documentation of cold calls, follow-up calls, diagnosis of referral source and client needs, recommendation of appropriate Home Instead® services and additional community resources, maintaining and nurturing existing referral accounts, including follow-up, as necessary.
- Achieve inquiry generation objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to, hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, hospice, rehabilitation centers, etc.
- In conjunction with Home Instead Senior Care franchise leadership, develops sales and marketing plans, detailing weekly and monthly activities focused on meeting or exceeding established goals.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Home Instead Senior Care brand. Effectively presents Home Instead Senior Care marketing materials and services to referral providers, including 1:1 meetings, as well as planning, arranging and conducting formal group presentations to referral providers.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls presentations closed sales and follow-up activities within the assigned territory, including the use of software to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a database of qualified leads from referrals through face-to-face cold calling on referral providers, email, telephone and Web.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, and co-workers.
- Conduct client/CAREGiverSM introductions as needed
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) visits with clients as needed
- Participate in various PR strategies
- College degree required or equivalent work experience
- Related business or sales experience (consultative sales a plus)
- Must possess a valid driver's license
Knowledge, skills and Abilities:
Position is located in Oakwood Village, OH 44146
- Must have the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills is essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with office colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must have the ability to operate HISC technology systems
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- ust be able to work evenings or weekends as required
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 575405476Posted: 2020-09-23