Scion Nonprofit Staffing (www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com) is leading a search for a Program Director for our client, an amazing child welfare organization in Cleveland, Ohio! This is a wonderful direct-hire opportunity to be part of an impactful nonprofit with plenty of growth opportunity!
Our client envisions a child welfare system in Ohio where:
- Foster care is a temporary or short-term option
- Children and families are empowered to find solutions to the problems they face
- Direct service providers and social workers can establish and maintain a culture of innovation and excellence
- All stakeholders prioritize permanency in each decision made on behalf of a child and their family
Our amazing client believes that childhood is a fundamental human right, and that every day for a child in foster care is a day in crisis. They envision a world where families, agencies, resources - and children - work together so that every child is loved and nurtured in a permanent chosen family. They are focused on developing partnerships that transform beliefs, values, and actions to achieve permanency for all children in the shortest time possible. Our client has been advancing this mission since 2005
The Program Director is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the program management and oversight to support expansion of the program across the state of Ohio. This position is directly responsible to the Executive Director. The Program Director's responsibilities include financial management, relationship management with County Partner agencies, and oversight of the core implementation team. The position requires the ability to navigate governmental and nonprofit child welfare systems.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensuring strategic and tactical implementation of program approach to achieve all stated deliverables
- Developing the program budget and fiscal oversight of all program related expenses
- Managing the implementation team
- Collaborating with the Board Chairs and Advisory Council
- Managing relationships with county partners
- Working with Executive Director to prepare reports and presentations to the Board of Directors and external stakeholders
- Working to develop and maintain a team environment among program staff located throughout Ohio
- Leading staff and team meetings
- Maintaining strong and ongoing communication with all program stakeholders
- Participating in organization and leadership meetings
What You Have to Offer
- A Bachelor's Degree ; Master's Degree preferred in business, management, public policy, social work, or related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of related work experience within the nonprofit, child welfare, social services, academia or government settings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience working with interdisciplinary teams utilizing innovative strategies to overcome obstacles
- Refined customer service skills; the capability and professionalism to work well with partner agencies
- Leadership experience; public speaking and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills; budgeting abilities
- Analytical and critical thinking skills; excellent written and verbal communication
- Team facilitation skills and the ability to adapt and remain flexible
- Strong interest in working with diverse populations in a variety of environments
- Ability to travel in state on a monthly basis
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include the occasional night or weekend
Compensation and Benefits
A rewarding career and generous salary (DOE) plus a robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement with an employer match, a generous amount of paid time off plus additional floating holidays!
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and letter of interest here: http://www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com/jobportal/ - /jobs/6599
About Our Firm
Scion Staffing is a top temporary staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2019, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx.