Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor or Psy.D./Ph.D needed!
Excellent Pay & Bonus! Join our team!
Counselors needed to provide mental health counseling and support to adolescents, adults, and older adults in their home and/or via telehealth. – Need coverage (territory of choice): Bristol, Kenosha, WI and surrounding areas. Apply to learn more about other service area availability!
Must be compassionate and caring, with experience in a variety of psychological, disability and aging issues, to help isolated older adults, adults and adolescents address their mental health needs.
Conduct psychosocial assessment, complete treatment plan and progress notes, using Electronic Health Record system. Coordinate care and provide community referrals as needed.
- Paid for visits upfront! ~No waiting on insurance for YOUR payment!
- Sign-on BONUSES ranging from $600 to $2000- & first-year incentive for maintaining volumes
- Both In-Person and Telehealth visits with clients
- Flexible hours (you pick your schedule) - evening/weekend available
- Territory of your choice
- Full-time or Part-time, flexible schedule of your choice
- Insurance available; Vision, Dental, Life and Disability
- Supportive Structure; job training, clinical support & consults
- Ongoing professional education opportunities
- Regular opportunities to interact with peers
- Competitive pay
- Paid twice monthly.
In-Home Counseling is a growing team with service areas in Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Texas, Arkansas, Florida, Colorado & Tennessee
This is an opportunity to make a difference in helping an often neglected population that are either unable or unwilling to seek therapy outside their homes.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with various mental health issues
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Maintain minimum caseload of 8 weekly visits
- Must have own transportation in order to travel to client homes
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), LCPC or Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Psy.D/Ph.D) in state practicing required
- Ability to access the EHR via the internet (computer)
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Experience with developmental disabilities and/or Spanish Speaking a plus
Salary: $18,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year, plus bonuses
Submit your resume to schedule an interview.
Call (888) 903-5604 ext 9 for more information
Job Types: Contract 1099
In-Home Counseling removes cost, time and transportation barriers to receiving professional counseling services by therapy in clients’ homes and accepting most insurance. In-Home Counseling provides individual, couples and family therapy for adolescents, adults and seniors dealing with issues a variety of issues related to mental health, stress, grief and loss and various life challenges.
Our network of Licensed Clinical Social Workers provide mental health counseling and support throughout the Greater Chicago area. Services are covered by most private insurance, Medicare, most Medicare Advantage plans, and some Medicaid managed care plans. They are available to anyone who desires such support, and do not need a formal referral or order from a physician.
In-Home Counseling staff travel the Chicagoland metropolitan area to homes, apartments and assisted and independent living facilities to provide top-notch care. They service the following areas and are actively expanding:
Illinois, Chicago Metro and surrounding ~ Little Rock, AR ~ Texas ~ Memphis, TN ~ Southern, FL ~ Southern, WI ~ Detroit, MI ~ Denver CO ~ Wisconsin ~ Indiana...and more...please call if you are in any of our current areas, expansion areas or to inquire about your specific location.
In-Home Counseling Services is a proud member of the Refresh Mental Health Network. To find more job openings like this at all of the Refresh Locations go to: https://www.refreshmh.com/join-our-team/careers/
About Refresh Mental Health:
Refresh Mental Health is the parent company of premiere outpatient mental health, substance abuse & eating disorder practices across the US. We are one of the largest and fastest growing private behavioral health companies in the US with over 700 clinicians and 21 practices in 15 states. We are actively seeking partnerships with counselors, therapists and other behavioral healthcare providers nationwide. Our goal is to provide an excellent working environment and resources for clinicians, so they can focus on what they do best — providing exemplary care to clients.
Refresh is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Refresh is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.