Maintaining the document control system with responsibility to Westrock South Plainfield. Completing, distribute, implementing, and maintaining documents to define the basis of the quality and regulatory activities and processes. Coordinate document training utilizing QMS software.
• Responding to customer service requests and sales inquiries.
• Managing and controlling regulated documentation to meet cGMP and ISO9001 Quality Management System (QMS) requirements. Documentation includes but is not limited to: SOP's, work instructions, customer work instructions, protocols, and forms.
• Monitoring and tracking, through electronic media, the review, disposition, and approval of documents.
• Assessing documents for suitability and compliance with QMS.
• Managing all distribution of hard copy documents and maintains all quality document manuals, including retrieval of all obsolete documents.
• Providing overall leadership for documentation services at Westrock South Plainfield.
• Coordinating and maintaining document training records utilizing QMS software.
• Providing training on the document control process/document training process and use of the software used to manage control of document/document training.
• Interacting with employees and customers on a regular basis regarding systems and regulatory document control.
• Supporting Quality Management in the performance of document reviews, audits, and customer audit activities.
• Improving system/regulatory procedures to support the requirements of the Quality Management System.
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 9 hours
Monday - Friday
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.